SCUM Game

Anything that does not fall within the above game topics but is something about a game you would like to share please do it here. Again posts that are not on topic will be deleted.
Hellfire
E-8 First Sergeant
E-8 First Sergeant
Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:15 pm

Has anyone played SCUM yet?
Traider
O-9 Lieutenant General
O-9 Lieutenant General

Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:24 pm

Duckfoot has.
manOwar
O-10 General
O-10 General
Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:14 am

It looks pretty cool, my friend John Dick will walk you through info on SCUM in the videos below.

"an imperfect plan implemented immediately and violently will always succeed better than a perfect plan"
manOwar
O-10 General
O-10 General
Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:20 am

This game is currently not available for dedicated servers, I'll keep an eye on it and if that happens will consider starting a SCUM server. It's a morph between Exile and DayZ.
"an imperfect plan implemented immediately and violently will always succeed better than a perfect plan"
Hellfire
E-8 First Sergeant
E-8 First Sergeant
Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:28 am

Update:
I bought and downloaded the game because my good friend plays it and says it's an awesome game.

However, the first thing I noticed when I started the game was that my CPU started getting very hot immediately. Just from sitting at the main menu, I could feel the keyboard on my laptop heating up rapidly just from having my fingers touching the keys.

Upon further investigation, I found that just starting the game alone caused my CPU to be maxed out constantly over 3500mhz.

*Image attachment isn't working* This was happening as soon as the game was launched and stayed this way the entire time. Eventually the temp did get above 80 C and I closed the game.

Needless to say I will not be playing this game until this issue gets resolved.